Jimi Hendrix

AccueilCalendrierFAQRechercherMembresGroupesS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez | 

Londres ( Polytechnic Of Central London) : 1er octobre 1966

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
nowhereman54

MessageSujet: Londres ( Polytechnic Of Central London) : 1er octobre 1966   Mar 7 Juin - 17:21

Londres ( Polytechnic Of Central london) : 1er octobre 1966

Jam avec CREAM
2 témoignages:
-Chas Chandler : "He's better than Eric Clapton... He played with the Cream at a London college date and played Clapton off the stage. Ginger Baker didn't want him to go on, because he said he had to have eric there to work with him. Clapton admitted that Jimi was a fantastic guitarist."
-Clapton : "The first time I met him, he came to a concert in London that the Cream was playing. He was very, very flash-even in the dressing room- he stood in front of the mirror combing his hair...and asked if he could play a couple of numbers. I said "of course", but I had a funny feeling about him. He came on then, and did "Killing Floor", a Howlin'Wolf number that i've always wanted to play, but which I've never really had the complete technique to do. Ginger (Baker) didn't like it, and Jack ( Bruce) didn't like it- they had never heard the song before. It was just, well, he just stole the show! From then on I just started going to watch him..."
Source : C.Glebeek
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Londres ( Polytechnic Of Central London) : 1er octobre 1966
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1