Jimi Hendrix
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Jimi Hendrix

Le forum francophone

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

Linda Lewis

AuteurMessage
Titi

Titi

Linda Lewis  Empty
MessageSujet: Linda Lewis    Linda Lewis  Icon_minitimeLun 12 Juil 2010 - 19:04

Linda Lewis :

When I met Jimi Hendrix in 1968 there was a huge buzz about this otherworldly arrival from the U.S. Jimi came into the Bag O'Nails club in Soho, where I was playing, and sat at a table with half-a-dozen beautiful girls.

Later, he came backstage to tell me he thought the show was really cool. Jimi was small in the flesh and had no pretension about him. We had a joint together. He spoke in a whisper.

Fame didn't treat Jimi well. He had too many people giving him drugs and telling him he was brilliant.

He wanted to pretend he was a tough guy, but he wasn't. If someone took one tab of acid, he would take six.
The rock star image had become a monster, eating him up. He was like a little boy lost.

The last time I saw him was at Ronnie Scott's club in 1970. He looked really happy. A few days later he was dead.

Source : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1194291/Singer-Linda-Lewis-The-night-I-asked-boyfriend-Do-mind-I-sleep-Cat-Stevens.html

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Linda Lewis
Page 1 sur 1