Jimi Hendrix
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Jimi Hendrix

Le forum francophone

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Lemmy Kilmister

2 participants
AuteurMessage
nowhereman54

nowhereman54

Lemmy Kilmister  Empty
MessageSujet: Lemmy Kilmister    Lemmy Kilmister  Icon_minitimeDim 23 Jan 2011 - 17:01

Lemmy Kilmister raconte Jimi Hendrix

Avant d’être le leader de Motörhead, Lemmy Kilmister était roadie de Jimi Hendrix à la fin des années 60. Dans une récente interview, il confie ses souvenirs :

"Il avait cette vieille guitare 12 cordes Epiphone qu’il avait arrangée en guitare 6 cordes, il en jouait tout le temps en backstage, debout sur une chaise. Pourquoi debout ? Je n’en sais rien. (…) Quand il jouait, c’était magique. Vous le regardiez et le temps s’arrêtait. Il donnait des coups de pied dans ses pédales qui volaient à travers la scène. Nous, on devait courir après pour en rattraper les morceaux."

Source : www.paris-move.com/zik-dedicated.php%3Fid%3D541+lemmy+kilmister+hendrix+lemmy+kilmister+hendrix&cd=14&hl=fr&ct=clnk&gl=fr" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:dn8T4g6s-50J:www.paris-move.com/zik-dedicated.php%3Fid%3D541+lemmy+kilmister+hendrix+lemmy+kilmister+hendrix&cd=14&hl=fr&ct=clnk&gl=fr

Je n'ai trouvé que ce passage mais il est fort possible qu'il soit plus loquace sur ses souvenirs de JIMI et, à juger de celui-ci, cela devrait être intéressant. Peut-être qq du forum trouvera mieux.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Electric Thing

Electric Thing

Lemmy Kilmister  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Lemmy Kilmister    Lemmy Kilmister  Icon_minitimeDim 23 Jan 2011 - 19:11

Se pourrait-il qu'il parle de cette guitare ?

Lemmy Kilmister  Huntercollege2031968vu5

nowhereman54

nowhereman54

Lemmy Kilmister  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Lemmy Kilmister    Lemmy Kilmister  Icon_minitimeLun 24 Jan 2011 - 17:38

Un autre témoignage mais en anglais et dans un langage plus ou moins coloré me semble-t-il et que je suis incapable de déchiffrer ( SOS!)

On working as a roadie for Jimi Hendrix, spending eight months out of his mind on "the best acid in the world," which was still legal :

"Jimi was an exceptionally nice geezer. Incredibly old-world manners. If a chick came into the room, he'd jump to his feet, didn't matter if she was an old biddy or whatever. He'd pull out chairs for chicks, open doors for chicks. I do that and people laugh at me. They don't cost anything, good manners".

Source : http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=74315

nowhereman54

nowhereman54

Lemmy Kilmister  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Lemmy Kilmister    Lemmy Kilmister  Icon_minitimeLun 24 Jan 2011 - 22:24

Encore un nouveau lien concernant l'interview de Kilmister qui semble être disponible en entier sur un lien "Q and R" en bas de la page mais que je n'arrive pas à obtenir. Si qq y arrive ce serait sympa de l'importer (et traduit si possible au moins dans ses aspects les plus interessants...).

Motorhead's Lemmy Kilmister on Life as Jimi Hendrix's Roadie
By Kevin O'Donnell

March 25, 2010 12:03 PM EDT

Before he became the legendary singer/bassist of Motörhead, Lemmy Kilmister logged time as a roadie for Jimi Hendrix in the late Sixties, prepping his guitars for his explosive performances — and picking up the bits of his destroyed stomp-boxes post-show. In honor of our latest issue chronicling Hendrix's last days and lost recordings, we caught up with Kilmister at SXSW, where he was promoting the documentary Lemmy, for a look back at his time with the guitar legend. Plus, watch his interview — smokes and drinks included — above.

"I was sleeping on [Jimi Hendrix's roadie] Neville Chester's floor — he was sharing a flat with Noel Redding, so whenever they needed an extra pair of hands I was right there. I didn't get the job for any talent or anything. But I did see Jimi play a lot. Twice a night for about three months. I'd seen him play backstage too. He had this old Epiphone guitar — it was a 12-string, strung as a six string — and he used to stand up on a chair backstage and play it. Why he stood up on the chair, I don't know.

Experience Jimi Hendrix' life in photos.

"When he performed, he was magic. You would watch him and space and time would stop. After he played, we would have to repair his fuzzboxes because he'd just stomp all over them. And they'd go into bits all over the stage, and you'd have to go fine the bits and put them back together. Fucking murder. He was supposed to be a showman but I think he eventually got sick of it, and when people moaned at him, he'd go into this kind of imitation Jimi Hendrix routing, you know? It wasn't convincing. That was a shame.

"But Jimi was a really nice guy. And very courteous. If a woman came into the room, he'd shoot to his feet and get a chair out for her. He was old fashioned like that. Good manners don't cost nothing."

Go backstage with Motörhead on the band's 2008 European tour.

Reporting by Steve Appleford.

Related Stories:
• Q&A: Lemmy Kilmister
• Inside Hendrix's Last Days and Lost Music

Share: Twitter Mail Share Print

Source: rhttp://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/motorheads-lemmy-kilmister-on-life-as-jimi-hendrixs-roadie-20100325

nowhereman54

nowhereman54

Lemmy Kilmister  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Lemmy Kilmister    Lemmy Kilmister  Icon_minitimeLun 24 Jan 2011 - 23:42

Lemmy: 'Hendrix Was The King Of Sex, Drugs & Rock 'N' Roll'
March 23rd, 2009 4:00pm EDT 2 comments Add to My News Hard-living Motorhead star Lemmy insists no one will ever be able to top Jimi Hendrix's rock star credentials - because he was the best guitarist, drug user, womanizer and sex soldier the world has ever known.

Is Hendrix the greatest guitarist?

Of course!

Great, but not greatest

Way overrated

Never liked him

Getting poll results. Please wait...

The Ace of Spades hit-maker worked as Hendrix's roadie and drug dealer in 1967 - and still revels in tales of the late guitar great's debauchery. Lemmy says, "I'd score acid for him. I'd get 10 tabs, and he'd take seven and give me three, which I thought was very reasonable. He was great, a perfect old-school gentlemen - if a girl came into the room, he'd shoot to his feet."

However, it was Hendrix's bedroom antics that impressed Lemmy the most: "If you wanted to see some athletic f**king, Jimi was the boy for it. I'd never seen anything like it - there were always lines of chicks going nuts outside his dressing room. It was like, 'Take a number and wait.'"

And Lemmy insists no one comes close to Hendrix as a guitarist: "He played rhythm and lead at the same time, under his leg, behind his back, left and right, upside down... God bless Eddie Van Halen, he's nowhere near. Hendrix did it all, and when he died, it stopped."
Source:
http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2009/03/23/lemmy_hendrix_was_the_king_of_sex_drugs_

Contenu sponsorisé

Lemmy Kilmister  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Lemmy Kilmister    Lemmy Kilmister  Icon_minitime

Lemmy Kilmister
Page 1 sur 1