Jimi Hendrix
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Jimi Hendrix

Le forum francophone

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Manga Chainsaw Man : où acheter le Tome 17 édition Collector de ...
19.99 €
Voir le deal

Andy Fairweather Low

AuteurMessage
Titi

Titi

Andy Fairweather Low  Empty
MessageSujet: Andy Fairweather Low    Andy Fairweather Low  Icon_minitimeLun 12 Juil 2010 - 18:39

Andy Fairweather Low :

A self-confessed car fanatic, Andy brought a Shelby Cobra GT500 from Mike Jefferies who was co-managing Hendrix at the time.

It was reputed to be the only model in Britain and after Andy mentioned his pride and joy in a TV interview, Customs & Excise impounded it for unpaid import duty. He eventually got it back, and on hearing that the model was due to be discontinued, Andy headed for New York for spare parts including a new petrol cap.

“While I was in New York, I went down to the studio to say hello,"continues Andy.

"Funnily enough, Family’s Roger Chapman was also there and Jimi said do you fancy singing?

"It was a re-take of ‘Stone Free’, in fact they’ve just released a new Hendrix album and apparently the track is on there.

"So it was well worth the trip.

"I got to sing on a session with Jimi and I came back with my petrol cap with the big Cobra head on it.

Source : http://www.wimbledonguardian.co.uk/leisure/5065905.Fairweather_Low_s_highs/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Andy Fairweather Low
Page 1 sur 1